Thursdays, May 11 & 25 @ 10:30 am
Get together with makers from all across the fiber-arts world.
Meet, teach, connect, share.
10:30 am to 11:30 am
E.P. Foster Library, 1st Floor
2nd & 4th Thursday of the month!
Early Literacy Classes, aka Storytime:
Tips for Parents and Caregivers
Bringing your child to the library’s Early Literacy Class is a great way to introduce your child to the library and early literacy. The following tips will help make the class an enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Arrive early enough so your child has time to settle in.
- Participate with your child and join in the songs and activities.
- There are good days and bad days. If your child is fussy, please take them out of the early literacy class area and rejoin us when she or she is ready.
- Reduce distractions by putting books, toys & food away
- Cell phones should be silenced or turned off. If you choose to take a phone call, please step outside.
- Extend the early literacy class experience at home. Check out books each week before you leave.
Come by the library on Wednesday evenings to learn more about our 3D printer and laser cutter—or to use them yourself! Ask the library staff about what you need to bring to print or engrave an item of your own, or just drop in to see what we’re up to in our library makerspace, now upstairs!
Saturiday, April 29, 10 to 11 am